10 THINGS NOBODY TOLD ME MAY HAPPEN WHEN I HAD A BABY
by Stephanie Blum
1. Nobody told me that I would be so tired that I would sometimes hallucinate
2. Nobody told me that I would sometimes hate my kids and my husband…not necessarily in that order. And not all day, either.
3. Nobody told me that I would never be able to finish a thought or a conversation.
4. Nobody told me when I passed an airport that I would fantasize about getting on a plane. I would come back…maybe.
10. Nobody told me to be naked as often as possible before having a baby… body parts will never look the same.
How about you? What surprised you about becoming a mom?