Have you ever noticed the little things that appeared when you became a mom? No, not the stretch marks or extra few pounds, but the awesome mom superpowers that are magically bestowed upon us when we conceive (or adopt, IVF, however you became a mom). Moms are really amazing, and here are twenty one examples of just how great we are!
1. Bullshit Detector
2. Eyes All Around Our Heads (not just the back)
3. Our Purses are Like Clown Cars
4. Dog-Like Hearing
5. Saliva is Like Lysol
6. The “Look”
7. Kisses Have Healing Powers
8. Homework Helpers
9. Multi-tasker Extraordinaire
11. Empty Threat-er
12. Sherlock Holmes – nothing goes missing when mom’s around
13. Award Winning Cuddler
14. Master of Laundry Procrastinating
15. Um….BABY MAKER
16. Milk Making, if you so choose
17. Dog Like Sense of Smell — poop in the other room!
18. Speak Toddler-ese (and thanks to google), Text-ese (for teens)
19. Pinterest Worthy (or not) Craft Maker
20. Leftover-Disguiser That Would Make Martha Stewart and Julia Childs Jealous
21. “Swing Actor” — Moms are the chauffeur, event planner/organizer, hair stylist, wardrobe, personal assistant..constantly changing roles, without even batting an eyelash!
What superpower do you have, that I forgot to list?? Tell me in the comments!