This high fiber, healthy recipe for peanut noodles is a dish that pleases my entire family! That says a lot, considering MrMuffinTop hates peanut butter.
Prepare whole wheat spaghetti* according to the box. While you’re waiting for the water to boil, in a bowl mix:
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter (I use chunky),
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce,
- 2 teaspoons of water,
- 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar,
- 6 teaspoons of Christopher Ranch Minced Garlic (I use this to save time. If you’re going to mince the garlic yourself, use 3 cloves),
- 1/2 teaspoon Christopher Ranch Chopped Ginger (or to taste. Grate the ginger if using fresh root).
When the whole wheat spaghetti has finished cooking, mix in the peanut sauce. And that’s it, you’re DONE! Dinner in about 15 minutes. This sauce can also be used to top the salmon, in my speedy salmon recipe. Any veggie works as a side dish with these noodles. High protein and fiber! Bon appetite!
* I use whole wheat spaghetti to increase the fiber and lower the carb content. You can use any type of noodle your family will eat.