SLOW COOKER MEXICAN CHICKEN
While this slow cooker mexican chicken isn’t an original Mrs. Muffintop recipe like the others, it is definitely Muffintop Family approved! Given to me by a Supermommy, I hope your family devours it with as much delight as we did. This dish has an amazing FIVE MINUTE PREP time. Each serving has 221 calories (5 g of fat). Happy Eating.
- 2 – 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Mexican Chili Beans
- DO NOT DRAIN TOMATOES OR BEANS
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning OR you can make your own
- 1 Can Black Olives
If you want, you can add 1 Can Chopped Green Chiles
1. Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker
2. Add the ingredients in the order given. DO NOT STIR
3. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4. Take out chicken and shred
5. Return to crock pot and stir well.
I’ve served this on brown rice, and in whole wheat tortillas. Try crushing some tortilla chips on top, or serve with some lettuce, tomatoes (and cheese/sour cream if you like).